Ready for take off? Become part of our crew and conquer with us the aviation industry!
As a CNC Miller/Programmer and Machine Operator, depending on position and experience, your focus will be on machine programming, as well as independently setting up and operating milling machines or operating and monitoring CNC machining centers.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
– Manufacturing of precise individual parts and/or small series components according to drawings
– Execution of quality controls and documentation
– Carrying out maintenance and servicing work on the equipment
– Co-design and improvement of the manufacturing process
– Successfully completed training as a CNC specialist, cutting machine operator or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience.
– Several years of professional experience as a CNC milling operator or in a comparable position or experience in the use of CNC machines or in the field of machining
– Ideally experience in handling Heidenhain or Siemens 840D controls
– Independent, structured and reliable way of working
– Team and communication skills as well as high quality awareness
– Willingness to work shifts (early and late shifts)
– A responsible position in a secure company with flat hierarchies
– A future-oriented, technologically dynamic environment
– A very cooperative and professional team
– Performance-related pay
– Continuous training and development opportunities
We look forward to receiving your informative application with details of the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.